This month’s Madrona Community Council meeting is taking place tomorrow night, March 3rd, at the Madrona Playfield Shelterhouse at 7:15pm. Join the council and your neighbors to discuss the following topics:
- Discussion of how 23rd Ave construction will affect Madrona (representatives from SDOT)
- Trees and Sidewalks – discussion/approval of letter to city regarding future funding
- Recap of Neighborhood Appreciation Day
- Discussion of emergent need for a Design Editor for Madrona News and a Volunteer Coordinator for Mayfair on May 16th.
- Brief neighborhood updates: Mayfair, 34th Ave Parklet, interaction with BOOM, etc.
- Review of Kraus Fund Applications
- Budget report
- New Business
The Shelterhouse is located at 3211 E Spring St. The meeting begins at 7:15 p.m.