Come meet with your neighbors and Madrona Community Council members tonight, November 3, to discuss community issues and upcoming events. The meeting begins at 7:15 p.m. at the Madrona Playfield Shelterhouse. Here’s the meeting agenda for tonight:
- Update on the city rezone of 1106 34th Avenue
- Final planning for the annual wine tasting fundraiser event taking place November 14
- Initial planning for the 40th (!) annual Madrona Mayfair
- General community updates, including the SDOT request for a traffic-speed study on 34th Avenue, and update on SDOT traffic plan along Union Street
- Annual elections for Madrona Community Council officers
The Madrona Shelterhouse is located at 3211 E Spring St. Hope to see you there!